Life happened last month and I ended up forgetting to post my blog. I am so sorry :( I hope to make up for it this month with a delicious recipe you just have to try!!!
My daughter called me the other day to tell me about a "viral" recipe she was making for dinner that night. I was a bit confused of what a "viral" recipe was, but I guess with everything else on social media these days, recipes are going "viral" now too! Needless to say, she raved about it and I decided to make it too (yep it went "viral" in our family too).
So in honor of keeping the recipe going...I present you with the "viral" recipe for TikTok Feta Pasta! It is the perfect comfort food on these long, cold days!! Enjoy!
TikTok Feta Pasta
1 Block (8oz) Feta Cheese
2 Cups of Cherry Tomatoes
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
3-4 Cloves of peeled, Garlic
Salt and Pepper
1/2 teaspoon Oregano
Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
Pizza Pasta Magic Seasoning (Optional)
Fresh Basil (Optional)
Box of your favorite pasta, cooked and drained
1. Add block of feta cheese to center of baking dish.
2. Surround feta with cherry tomatoes and whole garlic cloves
3. Drizzle olive oil over feta, garlic and tomatoes
4. Add salt and pepper, oregano and any other optional seasonings (except the fresh basil)
5. Bake at 415 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until tomatoes and garlic are soft.
6. Mix all ingredients and toss with fresh basil and cooked pasta
The captain's Blog
Ahoy! Visit our blog the first Tuesday of every month. We share fun information about the shop, exciting events in Duluth and Lincoln Park, restoration tips & tricks and more!